It feels like covid has sped up life, but at the same time slowed it down to a stand still. Everything is just rushing by and somehow Ashie has been here for 7 months, its even crazier to think we’ve been in Poland for 3 years.
Life with two kids is crazy, but boy do I love it, its nice to have a lively living space even when it’s two kids crying at the same time. They seem to egg each other on when it comes to crying, but when they laugh it’s a beautiful belly laugh all through the house.
Asher is our crazy little guy, he’s so sweet and intense all at the same time, he sleeps well in the evening takes his naps, eats everything, but he will try to rip your hair and face off while biting your nose with his 3 and a half teeth.
At 7 months Asher is :
- crawling and getting into everything.
- Pulling everyone’s hair in a ferocious way, so much that Arren is often crying.
- Drooling on everything, making Arren get a towel to dry his belongings.
- Pulling himself up to stand so he can really get into everything.
- Perfecting his pincher technique just so he can zoom in on a tiny piece of paper from across the room, crawl to it and gently like a gentlemen pick it up to put in his mouth.
- smiles and laughs at everything. except for the car seat
- cries when he has to go in the car seat.
- loves to share his food, but is unwilling to share his broccoli, broccoli is his favorite food.
- makes every diaper change a pain because he crawls away.
I sure make strong willed, cute children.