My little baby is not so little anymore. He is officially 9 months old and I just can’t believe it. It’s been the longest 9 months of my life, but also the shortest.
Having children makes you really aware of your goals, they are your living reminders of your goals and plans. They grow up so fast and always remind you that you have a 5 year plan you have to get to.
I’ve also realized how incredibly difficult it is to get things done with a baby. My short term goals, have been harder to get done, thanks to little Arren, but I wouldn’t want it any other way. The time I get to spend with him fills my heart with so much joy. I know being able to stay at home with him is a precious gift that I don’t take for granted. I love being able to teach him new things and having a very wiggly little cuddle buddy is amazing.
This month Arren has become more of a little boy and less of a baby, the realization that my precious little monkey isn’t so little anymore sends pangs of sadness to my heart, but also fills it with a lot of love. I can’t believe that in a couple of months he will be a year old.
^^ I’m gonna get ya.
These days I keeps wondering to myself how little sleep you can possibly survive on before your body completely gives out. Arren has become a real handful or how I like to put it a real little adventurer. He’s constantly on the move, getting into things, and figuring out if he can put things in his mouth. I’m exhausted at the end of the day! Trying to keep up with him gets tiring, but crawling after him, hearing his squeals of delight, makes me play just a little harder.
Arren’s 9 Month update
- He pulls himself up on everything and anything. Even his poor Mama that’s just trying to do some exercise.
- He downward facing dogs everywhere he goes.
- He’s the worst sleeper. I don’t know if it’s because he’s been teething since 4 months, but man, he sleeps horribly. He tosses and turns all night long.
- He loves books. He will play with his books quite happily and has successfully destroyed dragons love tacos.
- He’s figured out, to my dismay where the milkies comes from and will happily pull down my shirt for a top up.
- He still hates his car seat, but loves being on a plane. He flirts away a storm being content and even falls asleep without a fuss. Guess we need to fly more often.
- He will grab my phone and start “talking” to it.