Breakfast with a toddler can be daunting, but when you add allergies on top of the already morning struggles, you might start pulling your hair out before it’s even noon. Luckily for you I’ve almost gone bald and I came out the other side, so you don’t have to.
Figuring out breakfast is one things that can be done, it’s that kick starter into hoping you will maybe be able to feed your toddler anything more than carpet lint, but don’t blame yourself your food is not disgusting, this tiny food critic will pull his nose up at everything and anything, you just have to keep trying until they eventually cave.
I’ve found that Arren is sure to have breakfast if it’s disguised as a treat, and who can blame him, having something sweet is amazing! Here are my breakfast ideas for an egg and dairy allergy toddler.
EGG AND DAIRY FREE BREAKFAST IDEAS
- Egg Free Frenchtoast
- Cherry bakewell overnight oats
- Bounty Bar overnight oats
- Banoffee pie overnight oats
- Iron rich gingerbread overnight oats
- Sweet Potato Pie overnight oats
- Buckwheat Pancakes
- Creamy Millet Porridge
- Tofu Scramble
- Simple oatmeal made with water instead of milk with a drizzle of honey, maple syrup or sugar
- Sausage, tofu scramble and fruit.
- coconut yogurt, soy yogurt or any other dairy free yogurt with simple granola or plain.
- Easy Potato hashbrowns