This pregnancy has been surprisingly good to me, knock on wood. I wasn’t completely bowled over with nausea in the first trimester, don’t get me wrong I had some nausea, but it wasn’t that bad, it was nothing eating a snack couldn’t fix. I’ve gotten heartburn once, hated that hour so much that I decided no more and fixed it with diet. I’ve been exercising regularly, and that’s helped me feel, oh so good and I’ve only been eating healthy meals. What you put in you get out! The only symptom I’ve had recently was actually last night, I was lying on my back for too long and my blood pressure dropped, causing me to have a whole lot of the nausea and dizziness, after sitting outside for a bit it soon passed, but man did it feel bad!
It felt like the baby had a growth spurt this week and I finally popped!Maybe now people will stop loudly talking and pointing at me saying that I look bloated….I’m growing a human! Speaking about growing a human, this baby sure likes kicking me, the only time baby A stops is when Carl tries to feel, this baby really likes making me look like a crazy person. Being constantly kicked from the inside sure is something else. So far everything looks good with baby and me, so good in fact that I finally found a pair of maternity skinny jeans that doesn’t fit like a sack. I can only thank H&M for the gloriously wonderful pants they’ve created! Thank you!
Highlights of this pregnancy so far:
- Seeing the baby on the ultrasound and finding out everything is A okay with baby. It was such a touching moment and I really thought I wouldn’t have much emotion, but boy did it tug at my heart string, Seeing our active little baby just swimming around trying to escape being viewed was the best moment so far.
- Feeling the baby kick. I’m not sure if baby A loves classical music or hates it. I get kicked a little harder every time I play classical music.
- Feeling healthy and fit, being grateful to my body for growing this little life and doing such a good job so far.
- Seeing how excited and happy Carl is when he talks, feels or looks at the scan photo. I’ve never seen him this happy before! He even has the scan photo as his phone background.
- Getting everything ready for the baby. We finally found a new place and we are moving into it in October! We are really excited to get it baby ready!